For a (nearly) complete list of publications, click here.
- “At the funeral of an atheist I didn’t know” (Just Buffalo Members Competition 2017 Award Winner, selected by Janet McNally) in The Public, 1 March 2017.
- Review of Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders in The Public, 8 Feb. 2017.
- “On the Value of Karl Ove Knausgaard” in Traffic East, January 2017
- Guest Reader at SUNY Geneseo, April 19th, 8pm
- Organizing Isolation book launch, April 28th, 7pm, 25 E. Huron St., 5th floor
- MC at Poet’s Storm Nietzsche’s, May 8th, 7pm
- Guest Speaker at the Canisius College English Department Banquet, 7pm @ Pearl Street
- MC at the Release party for Rotten Kid, by Benjamin Brindise, Ghost City Press. 12 March 2017, Gypsy Parlor, 7pm
- Featured Reader at Babble Showcase: Poets Storm Nietzsche’s, 6 March 2017
- Featured reader at Release party for When Severed Ears Sing You Songs, by Justin Karcher, CringeWorthyPoets Collective. 9 Feb. 2017, Alley Cat